Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tights Tights Tights! Super Italian hosiery sale at Mr. Rose.

Omsa Tight SaleOmsa Tight SaleOmsa Tight SaleMr. Rose and OMSA purveyor of fine Italian legwear are hosting a one-off super hosiery sale.

During the 3 day extravaganza at Mr. Rose’s boutique femmes can stock-up on stunning designer hosiery straight from Milan including: stockings, tights, leggings and more.

Savvy leg-wear lovers can add style and versatility to their wardrobe by sporting high-fashion OMSA legs; PLUS take the opportunity to replenish their present drawer in time for Christmas. Who doesn’t love traffic stopping legs!

Save 30% on current stock. Prices start at $17! Shop online now!

Sale starts Thursday 19th through to Saturday 21st of August 9am to 6pm daily at: Mr. Rose 31 Norfolk Street, Paddington and online for selected styles only.

1 comment:

  1. I have a couple of pairs of Omsa tights and they are most definitely the faves in my wardrobe! I didnt get mine on sale but despite me wearing them to death, they are still as good as they day I bought them and have been worth every cent. This sale has my name on it!!

    ReplyDelete