Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our AW campaign: Driven by a certain style

We’ve had such a great response to seeing nine fabulous women donning our new collection – and I have to say it was one of the most stress-free shoots! Each of the gorgeous chicas took valuable time out of their working day, ready to give something quite new (and possibly uncomfortable) a go – very happy to be make-up’d, hair’d, styled, dressed and then thrown in front of the bright lights, camera and crew– and they all performed incredibly! For me, Mr. Rose is the woman in the clothes, I love hearing the stories of what women are up to, it always inspires me – so it was a great thrill to have such amazing women represent this new collection.

If you didn’t get a copy of the brochure, please email me!

Sophie x


Melissa Gallagher, Xarni Riggs, Vanessa Griffiths, Anthia Koullouros


Sashia Daziell-Bruty, Laraine Russo, Jan Nash, Ursula Sullivan & Joanna Strumpf.

No comments:

Post a Comment